- I rang in the new year at the park downtown
- Made a trip out to Busan during Lunar New Year with Patty
- Chumpi was such a little butterball hehe
- I taught my awesome Harry Potter Camp!
- The Daejeon Science Museum is amazing!
- Yujin and Minseok’s birthday – our bartender friends ^_^
- The Love Collective gave us the iconic “Bear man!”
- The Ice Room in Seoul was memorable!
- One of the comfort women we met in the House of Sharing
- Matt’s birthday!
- Again…Chumpi is a beast~
- Crazy downtown costume dancer lol
- My friends in the Daegu 10k
- Our Jinhae trip
- Our Salsa performance
- Trying sundae AGAIN before our trip to Nami island
- 2ne1 gave a free concert at the Yeongnam University Festival
- Goejae island was a beautiful trip
- Analie, Patty & I went on a trip to Cheongseong
- The Musical Revue show
- Learning “Happy Birthday” in Korean class
- My beautiful wonderful students
- Yeonjung’s wedding
- I graduated from my Korean class
- Helping out at the International Children’s Games
- Alice in Wonderland Camp
- Date with a Teacher program
- 2ne1 Concert!
- The Beijing morning market
- The Great Wall
- Eating Scorpions outside our hostel
- Our train ride in Taiwan
- Whitewater rafting in Taiwan
- “Oppa-ya Daegu Style” performing at the Bodypainting festival
- Our first city sponsored outdoor theater event!
- Hanging out on a rooftop near downtown
- The last few months of this year were me in a hospital for various reasons
- Halloween was epic!
- Patty left for America
- I got involved a lot more with a group at my church working with sex trafficking organizations
- I voted for the first time ever!
- The last Musical Revue show
- Sillyness occurs
- Alice in America-land was a hit
- Thanksgiving was almost just like home
- Donghyeon was born!
- Filmed a trailer for a short film
- Our Christmas party included nunchucks
- and Jenga
- It snowed a lot this month! 3 Fridays in a row!
And of course, as is the expat life, there were a few people to say goodbye to this year:
It looks like a very fun year. And hedgehogs are adorable!
I hope to read your blog in 2013 as well. 🙂 Happy New Year!
Yeah they really are, I miss him a lot. He passed away in August ㅠㅠ
Thanks for supporting my blog, and I hope you have a Happy New Year!
I’m so sorry to hear that. I have pets as well and I dread the day when I have to say goodbye to them.