Things changing this year in Korea
- Starting in July, there will be no smoking allowed in PC bangs!
- The age of becoming a legal adult will change: 19 year olds are adults and thus will be drinking it up! (Korean age, aka 18 by our standards)
- Korean Day will “REbecome” a holiday from 2013. The 9th of October is Korean day, celebrating the creation of the written language.
- Restaurants, cafes, and hair shops will have to post their menus, items, and services with the prices outside on the storefront.
- Minimum wage will increase from 4,580 won ($4.30) per hour but it will be 4,860 won ($4.58).
- Free wifi zones will be doubled!
- TV will go completely digital! Goodbye Analog TV (✿◠‿◠)
courtesy of SunnySmartShopping
My goals for this year
- Get super savvy with Photoshop
- Write 3 short stories
- Get up to Level 7 in Talk to Me in Korean
- Make at least 3 videos per month